Music News Atlanta Privacy Statement
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Music News Atlanta’s Policy is simple: Your information is private and will not be sold, rented, shared or otherwise provided to anyone outside of our company or licensed partners who have signed non-disclosure agreements, except as provided under the following circumstances:
– We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Music News Atlanta under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Music News Atlanta communicate with you about offers from Music News Atlanta and our marketing partners.
– We have a parent’s permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing Music News Atlanta to collect and use their child’s information without consenting to Music News Atlanta sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes;
– We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
Music News Atlanta displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria – for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
Music News Atlanta does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
Music News Atlanta advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
Music News Atlanta works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
– Music News Atlanta may set and access Music News Atlanta cookies on your computer.
– Music News Atlanta lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Music News Atlanta’s cookies.
– Music News Atlanta uses web beacons to access Music News Atlanta cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Music News Atlanta products and services.